SIU Investigation Started Following Incident at a Brampton Residence
Case Number: 16-OCI-094
Other News Releases Related to Case 16-OCI-094
- Just before 11:00 p.m., on April 10, 2016, Peel Regional Police officers attended a residence in the Chinguacousy Road and Botavia Downs Drive area in Brampton.
- Shortly after their arrival, a man inside the residence fled out a second-floor rear window.
- The man was located a short distance from the residence, inside the backyard of another home.
- Tactical officers arrested the man, and during the course of the arrest, two conducted energy weapons (CEWs) were deployed.
- The 30-year-old man was taken to Brampton Civic Hospital, where he was diagnosed with a fractured ankle.
- report the results of any investigations to the Attorney General.
Jason Gennaro, email@example.com
SIU Communications/Service des communications, UES
Telephone/No de téléphone: 416-641-1897 or/ou 1-800-787-8529 extension 1897